Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Project LIFE: 7/21-7/25 2012 Armor of God, Clean room, lining of toys

PROJECT LIFE
JULY 21-25TH
TWENTY TWELVE
IN PICTURES:


My "warriors" dressed for battle.  Battle for the Lord, that is the Armor of God:  Breastplate of Righteousness, Belt of Truth, Shield of Faith, Helmet of Salvation, Sword of the Spirit, God's word.





A CERTAIN SOMEONE ALWAYS LINES UP HIS TOYS.  I post about it every now and again.  I love it.  I find these random "lines" of toys everywhere, here and there, and it makes me smile.

on the nature table
on my bed...
I even looked over while at the bank this day and there he was on the floor with lines of teeny tiny toys all lined up in a neat little triangle on the carpet squares in the bank.

I decided to gut (declutter!) the boys toy room.  They do not sleep in there just yet, but it needed a total make-over.  Where did we get all of the excess toys???  geesh!?  6 boxes of toys to donate locally.  I did not realize that all of this clutter felt so yucky until it was gone. Feels really good right about now.  (the other rooms are next on the list for a major overhaul)










Now to get busy on all of the other rooms.  Wink.

No comments: