Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

supper: recipe for quesadillas

I am not very organized.  However, I have been doing a semi meal plan for the upcoming weeks and Quesadillas was on the menu, per my sons' request.
so here is a recipe that we love:

We chopped up tons of garlic, spring onions, red and green peppers.


Added some red beans.  I soaked them (dry beans)  overnight in a vinegar/sea salt bath and drained in the morning.


Then we baked chicken breasts, in the oven, on low, for a long time, seasoned with yummy herbs from the garden. ( your discretion)


We added cheese, of course, cheeeeeeese!  :)  extra sharp New York Cheddar here...
and some freshly grated Parmesan cheese here...

We added butter to the pan...
...and let those bad boys turn brown, flip, brown.


I did some with Gluten Free wraps 


sweet girl waiting for supper and for me to read this book to her





She likes to drink her water from a wine glass (smile)




Mama's girl.




1 comment:

turquoiu said...

Looks delicious! And your little one is just too darn cute!