Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Muffin Tin Monday with games, chores and hats :)

“I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.”~ Pablo Picasso
Muffin Tin Monday:  Carrot and Mozz sticks.  Blueberries.  Veggie Sticks.  Tomatoes.  Hummus.  Gummy treat. 

this is a fun game.  It is called Sum Swamp.  It helps with adding and subtracting small numbers.

eating the muffin tin goodies and playing the board game

very fun day with learning  food involved.

Willow ate peas while we did the game

dishes chore for the 9 year old. SILVERWARE!  LOL

I captured these pics of them doing chores. I don't know why, but I love them! he he he

chores for the 5 year old: silverware, gofer, etc...

playdough land.  Learning at its best for the 5  sensory crowd.


My friend Kerri makes these lovely hats.  She crochets them.  I do not know how to crochet.  I am totally impressed!  She made this one for my sweet Willow and sneaked it into our bag when we were leaving her house.  I love her.  I love her creations.  I love her color choices.  I lover her fiber choices.  :)

Willow modeling her "Kerri Creation"


just too stinkin cute!  Thank you, Kerri.  You are such a special soul!

1 comment:

xoxo flo said...

Love the muffin tin idea! We used to have stainless steel divided trays that I got from an Indian store but they were so big... didn't know where to store them (the kids loved using them though.)
We're about to get our hands dirty with chalk pastels, too!