Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Deep Dish Muffin Tin Pizza Party :)

I just had to add this cute little cape that was made for my middle boys by my Mama. The pattern was given to me by a friend and since I am NOT a sewing queen, or a stitcher AT ALL, Mama made them.
cool velcro and reversible


Now for the pizza party.  We have pizza day here.  A lot.  I found the idea for this on Pinterest for Deep Dish personal mini pizzas using muffin tins. My kids love to help make a mess cook in the kitchen with us.  A great idea that everyone in the family can help with and totally enjoy.You just take tortilla/wraps and cut circles into them using a cup or anything circular
we used the Peanut Butter lid.

               Put the circle cut outs into a muffin tin.  I used olive oil to oil each muffin spot first. Then lay  the shell in there, then dump a bunch of pizza sauce into that.
You can use anything you want.  We have an abundance of Spring Onions that hubby just harvested, so our pizzas were on the Onion overload. :) We also used tomatoes, Red Peppers, Feta, Mozz, TONS AND TONS of garlic and newly harvested spinach, since its coming out of our ears.

                                                  Grate a bunch of cheese, your choice
isn't that pretty?


Preheat the oven to 400.  Bake for about 15 minutes. 

We made 3 different types because we have 3 tomato lovers in the house, and  3 that don't care for them.
Willow and I are Gluten Free (except those pesky cheat days, ha!) so I just made a few regular tortilla pizzas using Gluten Free wraps.

They turned out so cute and the perfect individual serving size






The taste testers APPROVED!

THIS fellow ate 6 of them!  

This fellow had 3.



PIZZA FACE!


                                  There ya go.  Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!  Happy Friday Friends!

No comments: