Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

SPRING...FORWARD

Happy first day of Spring ♥ Enjoy the Equinox! Margaret Atwood: "In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt." My boys cleaned up for a Princess Ball birthday party for my dear sweet loves Oriah and Haven, turning 4 and 5 years old. What a lovely day that was. Now....Spring is in the air. Warm weather, husband turning over the gardens for some lovely sunshine-y dryness and seeds starting in the seedling pots.

Goings on 'round the home front:
~trying my hand at homemade Kombucha (recipe and directions coming soon)
~enjoying our homemade Kefir~greenhouse being set up and stocked with veggie love :)
~Over the last few weeks I've finished Labor of Love, devoured The Lovely Bones, revisted Fast Food Nation, viewed & reviewed King Corn, wept through The Garden Thrives, watched a baby take in her first breaths earthside in an atmosphere of love, was centered by the book of James and now I'm about to enter The Red Tent. ♥
~studying the book of Hebrews from the Bible....so meaty, that book, lots to glean from
~making homemade laundry soap--recipe also coming soon. I am loving it, really cleans clothes well.
~many hikes and nature study for my boys home ed
~starting a new local community home ed co-op~lost 5 pounds, can I get a woop woop?~attended a home birth that absolutely rocked my world...and I fell in love...sweet phatty babe with the most beautiful lips :)

Enjoy your day...and in the words of my dear ole friend Brook, remember to....

GRAB YOUR FLIP FLOPS AND DAFFODILS AND SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥

1 comment:

Moonspirit said...

Grab your earthy mama self and scream!!!!! ;)