Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I AM THANKFUL

I am a little sad, broken spirit and down lately but I have lots to be thankful for. I was reminded to look around and see what the Lord has given to me. (That needs to be added to the previous blog-be thankful!). Look around! I have an amazing husband, beautiful healthy children, a home and a loving family.

The passion flower in my flower garden has broken through the earth today, reminding me to break out of this funk and listen intently to my true calling. I need to be quiet to hear what the Lord is saying to me. (another note to add to the previous blog –be quiet and attentive, to hear what Lord has to say…)

I am not fulfilled at work and I am having trouble with a good friend. I have decided instead of sulking, to let my light shine on. I am hoping to gather ideas for a home based business and some mentoring from other WAHMs. Please comment with any ideas.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Just wanted to say "hi" and that I love your blog. I found you thru another birth blog.

I too am going thru a period of melancholy I guess, having a hard time seeing the joy and good in my life and being able to focus on the positive instead of the negative.

The only advice I have for you is to keep looking to the Lord. Keep praying, praising, and reading His word. That's about all I can do these days and it really does get me thru.

I've added you to my blog list.

盧廣仲Sam said...

That's actually really cool!!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色